This year we will celebrate the 30th year of the Klingberg Vintage Motorcar Events. Here are some of the new elements people will enjoy:
- The largest-ever display of Connecticut-made cars
- Trophy presentations throughout the show hours, highlighted on social media
- Special historic displays including antique bicycles from CT Wheelmen
- The 1901 Keating Motorcycle, the first in CT and the U.S.
- Sponsor benefits include team engagement options
- New family activities for all to enjoy
- Multiple ways to reminisce about the past 30 years of events
- Sponsor engagement opportunities with spectators and car owners
- New food trucks
- Engagement with our Klingberg Family Centers program team
- New volunteer shirts
You won’t want to miss this anniversary celebration of the Klingberg Vintage Motorcar Series and all kinds of amazing automobiles and family fun. Mark your calendar for Saturday, June 18, 9 AM to 2 PM!