Once again, sponsors can count on the Klingberg Vintage Motorcar Series to highlight their philanthropy and deliver their marketing message to the community of spectators and car owners for the 27th year in a row. In 2019 there will be three shows offering three different sponsor exposures plus date flexibility for their guests, volunteers, and staff engagement. The new features in 2019 include: VIP ticket options, an acknowledgement in Klingberg Family Centers’ 2019 Annual Report, marketing on the new KVMS website, and more. There are five different sponsorship options: Platinum, Gold, Palladium, Silver, and Bronze. Platinum and Gold levels will have a part in all three events; Palladium will choose two; Silver and Bronze sponsors will be able to choose one date that works for them, with a few restrictions.
- MARKETING: Your sponsorship of a well-known event now in its 27th year provides an opportunity to brand and market your business through truly affordable, fun-filled shows for the whole family. Press releases, print advertising, and social media will link your business to the event and our work helping children and families.
- ENGAGEMENT: As a sponsor you will have the opportunity to invite employees, customers, family, and friends to an event you helped make possible. Volunteer opportunities are available first to sponsors.
- PHILANTHROPY: Your donation provides essential funds to extend hope and healing to children and families at Klingberg Family Centers, serving children and families since 1903.
- Klingberg Vintage Motorcar shows have been featured many times on Velocity Channel’s internationally distributed Chasing Classic Cars starring Wayne Carini, our Grand Marshal.
- The Series will be advertised in many national and local periodicals including Hartford Business Journal, Seasons Magazine, MESH Magazine, Hemmings, Old Cars, Hartford Courant, New Britain Herald, Record Journal, and Berlin Citizen.
- In the 2019 series, it is estimated that over 500 antique automobiles (1898-1979) will be on display over the 3 events from collectors across the Northeast.
- In the past five years, the Vintage Motorcar Series has averaged 95+ great business sponsors each year.
- Each series show highlights a Klingberg Family Centers program (Mentoring, Foster Care, Autism, and the Outpatient Clinic in 2018), orienting spectators and car owners to the Klingberg Family Centers work supported by the proceeds of the shows.
- Event on-site signage at all shows
- VIP passes and complimentary Series passes for use by your staff, clients, and vendors
- Ride in a show car
- Sponsor plaque
- Unique engagement with spectators and car owners
- Rotating ad presence on the new Klingberg Motorcar Series website
- Social media exposure
- A listing in thank-you ads after each event
- Access to and use of our high-quality marketing materials
For more information contact:
Director of Partnership Development