Once again, sponsors can count on the Klingberg Vintage Motorcar Series to highlight their philanthropy and deliver their marketing message to the community of spectators and car owners for the 28th year in a row. In 2020 there will be one full-length show (June having been canceled due to COVID-19) offering sponsor exposure plus engagement opportunities for sponsors’ guests, volunteers, and staff. The September 26th event will have a unique format of a spectator drive-thru car show, safe for spectators and car owners of all ages. Sponsor benefits in 2020 include: an acknowledgement in Klingberg Family Centers’ Annual Report, marketing on the KVMS website, signage at the event, and more. There are five different sponsorship options: Platinum, Gold, Palladium, Silver, and Bronze.
- MARKETING: Your sponsorship of a well-known event, now in its 28th year, provides an opportunity to brand and market your business through fun-filled shows for the whole family. Press releases, print advertising, and social media will link your business to the event and our work helping children and families.
- ENGAGEMENT: As a sponsor you will have the opportunity to invite employees, customers, family, and friends to an event you helped make possible. Volunteer opportunities are available first to sponsors.
- PHILANTHROPY: Your donation provides essential funds to extend hope and healing to children and families at Klingberg Family Centers, serving children and families since 1903.
- Klingberg Vintage Motorcar shows have been featured many times on MotorTrend’s internationally distributed Chasing Classic Cars starring Wayne Carini, our Grand Marshal.
- The Series will be advertised in many national and local periodicals including Hartford Business Journal, Seasons Magazine, MESH Magazine, Hemmings, Old Cars, Hartford Courant, New Britain Herald, Record Journal, and Berlin Citizen.
- In the 2020 series, it is estimated that over 300 antique automobiles (1898-1979) will be on display during the event from collectors across the Northeast.
- In the past five years, the Vintage Motorcar Series has averaged 75+ great business sponsors each year.
- Event on-site signage at show
- Ride in a show car
- Unique engagement
- Rotating ad presence on the Klingberg Motorcar Series website
- Social media exposure
- A listing in thank-you ads after event
- Access to and use of our high-quality marketing materials
For more information contact:
Director of Partnership Development