This year, Klingberg is expanding the opportunities for sponsors from one event to five events throughout the year. On five Saturday mornings from 9am to noon, antique vehicles through 1979 will be showcased. In addition, one of the Klingberg programs will be highlighted so that all can learn more about the Klingberg mission and the people we serve. This expansion to five events gives sponsors additional exposure plus date flexibility for their guests, volunteers, and staff engagement. The new Klingberg Vintage Motorcar Series website has been redesigned to be easy to navigate on all devices to accommodate sponsor recognition.
Saturday, April 21, 2018
Saturday, May 19, 2018
Saturday, June 16, 2018 (Time extended to 2pm for June only)
Saturday, September 22, 2018
Saturday, October, 27, 2018
There are four different sponsorship options: Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze. Platinum and Gold Sponsors will have a part in all five events. Silver and Bronze sponsors will be able to choose one date that works for them, with a few restrictions.
Key Sponsorship Benefits Include:
- MARKETING: Your sponsorship of a well-known event now in its 26th year provides an opportunity to brand and market your business through a truly affordable, fun-filled event for the whole family. PR, print advertising, and social media will link your business to the event and our work.
- ENGAGEMENT: As a sponsor you will have the opportunity to invite employees, customers, family, and friends to an event you helped make possible. Volunteer opportunities are available first to sponsors.
- PHILANTHROPY: Your donation provides essential funds to extend hope and healing to children and families.
- Klingberg Vintage Motorcar events have been featured several times on Velocity Channel’s internationally distributed Chasing Classic Cars starring Wayne Carini, our Grand Marshal.
- The Series will be advertised in many national and local periodicals including Hartford Business Journal, Seasons Magazine, MESH Magazine, Hemmings, Old Car Weekly, Hartford Courant, New Britain Herald, Record Journal, Berlin Citizen, Parent’s Magazine.
- In the expanded series, it is estimated that over 700 antique automobiles (1898-1979) will be on display over the 5 events from collectors across the Northeast.
- Each event features Concours d’Elegance–quality automobiles: rare, pristine, and seldom-seen antique vehicles from the early 20th century.
- In the past five years, the Vintage Motorcar Festival has averaged 95+ great business sponsors each year.
Platinum Sponsorship benefits include:
- Event onsite signage at all five events
- Complimentary Series passes for use by your staff, clients, and vendors
- Ride in a show car
- Sponsor plaque
- Unique engagement with spectators and car owners at each of the five events
- Company profile on the new Klingberg Motorcar Series website
- Social media exposure
- A listing in thank you ads after each event
- Access to and use of our high-quality marketing materials
For more information contact:
phone 860 832-5526
Director of Partnership Development